I'm looking to integrate some automated testing (with Selenium Web Driver in .NET) with JIRA. I first thought I could use Zephyr with ZBots, but since going down that path I've met a lot of required middle ware, plus ZBots seem to be 32-bit only and the whole thing ended up feeling like a hacky mess.
So given our CI environment (Subversion -> TeamCity) what are my options for handling something like this:
- Create ticket in JIRA (enhancement or bug fix)
- Create associated test for the ticket
- Develop and commit the change / fix
- TeamCity picks up and MSBuilds everything
- Have JIRA run the Selenium tests via MSUnit (or NUnit) and record the results
I know my steps seem a little vague, but I'm still finding my way. Most of the articles I've found on this aspect are old and usually "this isn't supported... yet".
I'm also aware that I might not get my *ideal* setup, but that's fine as long as I can get some kind of set up that helps devs work with QA to build and manage these automated tests. Right now, I'm not even sure what my options are coming out of JIRA into our CI environment.
Any help appreciated!