Hi,
is there any way to have the members link and notifications work, when pasting text written outside of Trello?
When I copy from and directly paste into Trello it works as expected. But when I f.i. write a comment or card description in another tool, say VSCode, and I add the very same member link text, i.e. @membername, and then past this text into Trello, the member link does not work, is not clickable and the member doesn't get a notification.
Reason I want this is, as long as it's possible, I simply edit absolut every text I have to write in the same editor so I do have all my shortcuts, snippets, notes etc. whatever I may need, available. I developed this habit many years ago when browser/webapps were ureliable and after I lost edits again and again I simply decided to not type more than the absolute required minimum within a browser - nowadays that's only a very minor issue, but the added value/comfort of using my primary editor is only growing over time 
Thanks for any help/enlightment