Need a JQL to get all the issues like tasks,sub tasks in Epic
Hello @Ankela Pavani
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you using Jira Server or Jira Data Center?
What version of the product are you using? The version information can be found at the bottom of many screens, including the Dashboard screens.
Do you have access to any third party plugins that extend the search/filter capabilities of Jira?
You can just a run the CQL:
"Epic Link" = FOOBAR-123
It returns all issues in the epic FOOBAR-123.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
I'm using Jira server ,
Jira version is v9.4.7
Yes I have the filter capability of Jira.
Thanks
I'm not asking if you have access to the filtering capability.
I'm asking if any third party plugins (like ScriptRunner or JQL Tricks) have been added to your instance so that the filtering functionality has been extended with capabilities that are not part of the native Jira functionality.
Hi ,
I don't have any access to third party plugins.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.