I got a email about "On June 29th we are enforcing a storage limit of 25GB on all Bamboo Cloud instances.". I have to decide how much old artifacts must be removed and I want to find a total size of my artifacts before. The question is: how can I do that?
Hi, Roman.
Actually, until recently you had to contact us for this information, but now there's a tool for checking the artifacts size only. Just access the following link:
Replacing 'instance.atlassian.net' by your instance.
Alternatively, you can click Cog Icon >> Overview >> Artifact Storage (left menu, under PLANS).
I hope it was helpful.
Kind regards,Jaime Kirch da SilveiraAtlassian Cloud Support
The last time, we had to ask Atlassian Support for that number.
Unfortunately for now this is the way to do this. In the future it most likely will be possible to see the total size of artifacts in Bamboo administration panel.
Ok! Thanks a lot for answers, guys!
Huh - we just wound up doing something like a "du -sk" in the right directory, and it seemed a good enough approximation for our needs. I don't think that the artifacts are stored in the database - it'd be way to big to do that.
EDIT: Apologies - I didn't notice that this had "bamboo-cloud" tag. Please ignore my response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.