I don't understand why I am seeing the "A version of this page you were editing date/time was saved as a draft. Do you want to view the changes, resume editing, or discard it?" or what I should do.
- If I worked on a page, and saved the session, should I see this message? [IMHO - No]
- If I worked on a page and did not save my edits, should I see this message? [IMHO - Yes, but the message should be more specific]
- If I opened a page in Edit mode and Closed it either w/o making changes or making changes I want to discard, should I see this message? [IMHO - No]
It comes down to what "editing" and "saved as a draft" mean I guess. In situations where I have encountered this message and I have a good idea of what I had been doing (it happened recently, not 5 months ago):
- When I click "view the change" I have yet to see anything highlighted that would indicate what was changed.
- When I click "resume editing" I have yet to detect anything missing or unchanged.
- When I click "discard" I have yet to detect any lost content
- When I click the X I have very rarely discovered lost text, but I'm 99.99% convinced that is due to Okta (security app).