I'd like to be able to look at member activity details on each card, but so many of them are just automations by Butler and unnecessary for me to see. Is there a way to filter these out of the activity details?
Hi @Rose LevovitzYou can try filtering out the Butler Automations. To do this,
I hope this helps,Michael
Thanks, but I don't see an option to select "Hide Details" on that screen.
OK, try clicking Automation, then Rules. After you click rules, you'll see a "Create Automation" button and a filter button next to it. You can use that filter button to see which ones are enabled and then disable them.I'm adding a screenshot below so it's easier for you to find:
Lastly, I did find a question similar to yours about unwanted Butler notifications that was solved by disabling automations. Find it here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Unwanted-activity-log-entries-from-Butler/qaq-p/2497794
I want my automations enabled, but I don't want them to show up on the activity log in the cards. I want to be able to see what actual card members are doing without the clutter of the automations.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.