function search fails when there is underscore before the word searched. Why? Bug?
Hey Marco,
I tested and I was able to search with an underscore before or between words. However, it takes a few minutes to index the word/phase to search.
hi theodoro.
If in the search box write "Appt 3" without Underscore gives you the same results you showed us?
I need it to find old cards of months ago and many I entitled them with words with the interposed Underscore
please try to find tudo_Appt 3 (without space) using only Appt
I believe I understand now,
If I search for a card named "_Appt" without the underscore, it won't bring the results.
However, I searched the tudo_Appt, and it worked for me:
The card's name had a space before the underscore so it wouldn't bring the results. I had to remove the space from the card name, which worked after this.
I'll send the first case to our dev team. I am not sure if it's the expected behavior or not. This will impact the request being a feature or bug report, as they're handled differently.
There isn't a guarantee that a feature request will be implemented. But it would certainly bring it to our Product team's attention to be considered, especially if more users have asked for the same thing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.