Dear Community, I am facing one challenge regarding waterfall projects dashboards creation in Jira for which i need help.
Use Case:
We have Major 5 Phases of a waterfall Project.
1. Planning
2. Initiation
3. Execution
4. Monitoring and Control
5. Project Closure
For Planning phase i have 4 Main Tasks which for which i need to track progress same like other phases.
Issue which I am Facing:
I want to make dashboard which show me the progress of each phase as per below:
| Phase | To Do | In Progress | Done | %Age |
| 1. Planning | 1 | 2 | 1 | 33% |
| 2. Initiation | | | | 0% |
| 3. Execution | | | | 0% |
| 4. Monitoring and Control | | | | 0% |
| 5. Project Closure | | | | 0% |
Need support from community to solve my problem or suggest the best approach which i should follow to get my required results.