I have two separate boards each with cards on each. I realized afterwards that all of the people I invited to observe the boards can only pick one to view and cannot be added to the other board without costing money? Is there anyway where I can show people on either boards both options while still maintaining some organization?
Hi @Madison
Welcome to the Atlassian Community. I don't think there is a direct way on Trello for you to show people on either board both options. Instead, you may have to move cards from each Board to a single Board. This option might help you
Trello also offers a good support article on copying Cards, List or Boards. You can find it here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/copying-cards-lists-or-boards/
Let me know if this helps, and I'll keep an eye out for alternative answers,Michael
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.