I add the Saml over Azure AD. All good, works but every time someone try to login he got this error:
When the Error is showing and you open the page: xxx.statuspage.io again it works ...
Thanks for the Help !
Hi @Daniel Inderbinen
This issue usually happens when there is a misconfiguration in the SAML properties / redirects. I strongly suggest reviewing all the SAML configuration to make sure the values are all correct and, in case you are still facing the issue, raise a ticket with Atlassian Support at https://support.atlassian.com
In case this answer helps you resolve your query, please accept it so it can help other community users in the future.
Regards,Eugenio
Hey @Eugenio Onofre can you please quick tell me witch part can be have inpact on the Setup?
I am not quite sure as I do not have access to your instance to check.I would strongly recommend getting in touch with Atlassian Support as they have access to your instance and may be able to debug it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.