HelloI would like to upgrade to Standard for one (1) licence. However, the payment overview always shows the amount for 4 licences. How can I simply change this to one licence, I can't find this option anywhere.
Thank you
Hi @Yves David Lindecker
Trello, like most solutions has a per-user licence model.
Trello Standard cannot be applied to individual accounts but to a Trello workspace.
If you have 4 members in your workspace, you will be charged 4 x Standard subscription
Note, there are also multi-board guests in Trello. These are people who are on more than 1 board in your workspace but not a workspace member. These are also billed at the full rate
The only members that would be free are single-board guests, who are members on just 1 board in the workspace
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/
Hi Mike
Only I need the upgrade and the extended views such as table view etc. The others should simply have the old view without upgrade functions. That is not possible?
If not, how can I remove them all?
Thanks
OK - I found it
If this is sorted, please hit the accept answer so it is removed from the unanswered questions filter
Hi, we would like to upgrade from FREE to STANDARD. We are around 50 people in the company, who are using Trello.
Questions:
1. is a yearly bill possible for all employees? So not single bills per employee?
2. What it an employee quits? Can I remove him/her and add somebody else?
Hi @Karin Kröss
@Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting
sorry, I don't understand the point of the billing: so it means that we as company get one yearly bill or do we get 50 bills per member?
How do I upgrade to Standard from FREE? It does not give me the option to select the STANDARD plan. The system auto selects PREMIUM. I do not need Premium. Can someone share the link or something so I can get this done ASAP. It is really frustrating not to be able to select that option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.