Hello I have been trying to write a filter that will give me a list of all time logged for a set of users in a JIRA project for a period of time. Since multiple users can log time to the same JIRA just looking at assignee isn't an option. I found the worklogauthor field and was able to get the data I am looking for running the below. The only issue is I don't appear to be able to add the "worklogauthor" field as a column to view. I don't know if this is due to the version of JIRA I am using at my company or not (we are not on the cloud version).
project = <projectname> and worklogAuthor in (user1, user2, user3) AND issueFunction in workLogged("after startOfWeek() before endOfWeek()")
Appreciate any insight you can share or if there is a better way to do this). Unfortunately, my company doesn't allow any sort of JIRA software apps\addons due to security reasons, so I need recommendations that don't involve downloading something.