Attachments page is disappearing in confluence space - attachments after opening the page in 2-3 seconds and getting vertical line like in screenshot
using Atlassian confluence 8.5.3
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Could you try reading this in another browser?
Hello Brough
Thanks for the response.
Same happens in all browser and noticed that when the zoom in is set to 100 % or more then the issue occurs every time.
Hi @Mahammad Ismail Patan
Thank you for raising this. I think I have been able to reproduce this on the attachments page.
For me, it occurs when my Chrome browser is set to 110% zoom, and the side nav is expanded. Is this similar to what you're experiencing?
I will raise this with our engineering team to investigate.
Thanks,
Charlie
Hi Charlie Marriott,
Yes , This is what we are also experiencing in Microsoft Edge for Business Version 120.0.2210.121 - 64-bit using Windows 10 OS.
Mahammad Ismail
Hi @Charlie Marriott ,
Our Team also raised concern over CSP-323783 ,
It would be great if you align and help on this.
Thanks for sharing the link, @Mahammad Ismail Patan - I'll keep an eye on the ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.