Hi Guys,
I'd like to be able to add multiple links to the same image in confluence. A good example is that we have different production locations in our company and I want to be able to link them all to one image, so our users can just click on the geographical area.
This function would also be useful for our process diagrams, where the different spaces could be accessed by clicking on the different process stages in the image.
I'm uploading a small image of North America as an example.
The two links would be "USA" & "Canada".

I'm open to other suggestions. It doesn't have to be the same image. I've tried using multiple images and adding a link to each one but this is impractical and doesn't look good. (The World Map doesn't have straight lines and there's always a gap between the images)
Thank for the support,
Theo