I have copied an Excel spreadsheet into a macro for Confluence so that we have a live document. I cannot get the =<TODAY() formula to stick so the cells change color when the date is past today.
Hi @Cassandra Smith welcome to the community. What macro are you using? Is it the Office Excel Macro? Please note that the macro only displays the data when published, it does not execute any formula's within the spreadsheet.
Hi @Cassandra Smith ,
Seems that the Table Spreadsheet macro is ours (I assume we are talking about the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app).
If this is the case, you may use the following workaround: make sure that your dates are formatted as dates and use the conditional formatting.
Go to the Conditional format tab:
And create a new rule for your cells:
=DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"D")>0
Hope it helps your case.
Hi @Janice ,
Please add some custom tags for us:
Thank you!
I am using the Office Excel Macro, the page is published. Thank you for the information.
YES!! This worked! Thank you so much for your guidance!!
Hi @Cassandra Smith try this app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1233074/office-editor-for-confluence-edit-excel-word-powerpoint?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
It's free and you can embed and edit any Excel sheet in a Confluence page, it even supports OnlyOffice.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.