Hello Team,
I have an issue in the Agile Board.
There are Issues Which are closed ,but still those Issues appear in the Sprint in the Agile Board
Is this the Correct Behaviour?
A quick help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Yogashree.M
Hi Yogashree,
This is could be due to improper Status mapping in Columns sections of your Agile Board Configuration
Go to Configure Boards --> Columns --> check resolved and Closed status are mapped to Done, if not then correct this.
Also make sure that Done is the last column in Rapid Board https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/Closed+or+resolved+issues+are+appearing+in+the+Scrum+board+backlog
Taha
I agree with Taha, but would like to add that workflows that set or unset the resolved status can cause the same issues even if the agile board columns are set up correctly, so make sure there is not transitions in the workflow that messes this up.
I recently added the Agile Wallboard gadget to my Dashboard. It displays with the header and half a line of text for the content below, essentially squished. If I edit the gadget (do nothing - just go to edit) and save it appears in full length. From full a length view, I reload the page it goes back to squished. I see no style options for the gadget so I have no means to control its vertical of horizontal size.
What needs to be done to fix this gadget?
Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 11.49.23 AM.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.