I use Confluence in my company, and the translation contains many serious mistakes. I tried to report these mistakes, but no matter how I tried, there was no way to submit it. For example they said to our Jira server URL
This doesn't look like an Atlassian Cloud URL you're typing.
See instructions below on how to find your URL.
But theres in NO INSTRUCTIONS below. And there is no option to submit my feedback.
I've spent many hours to somehow give feedback, and the only way I could somehow gave any feedback, was by cloning an existing bug in jira.atlassian, and then commenting the problematic translation, and finally they said the issue was resolved, but now this half-opened backdoor is also closed.
Is there any way I can report any problem, or the "Hiba bejelentése" (report an error) seen on the bottom of our Confluence page is just a huge scam?
(How can someone develop anything agile, if they seal themselves hermetically from user feedbacks? And if they don't wan't to get feedback, then why they encourage for it?)