Hi Guys,
I hope you can help me on this one.
For the company that i'm working fore we are in need of a good ticketing system. We use several systems to answer mails to the customers, but get lost in emails because everyone is working in the same mailbox, so it could happen that several people are working on the same customer questions.
Furthermore in order to answer a mail correctly sometimes we need some information from sales, inventory etc...etc... Therefore I would like to use jira so that we have 1 system everyone uses. I worked with jira in the past as an end user and I love it.
I start with the configuration today and until now everything works perfect. An email is automatically imported in jira, a ticket will be created and assigned. We are able to comment on the tickets and assign them to the correct persons from where we need some information.
The only thing that does not work, is to send an email to the customer directly from jira itself. The customer does see that the ticket is assigned to a jira user, but i cannot mail the customer directly from the jira system itself and inform them about the status.
Could you tell me if I did miss something or that this feature is just not available in Jira.
Kind regards,
Ruud Evers.