Hi,
the plugin documention of the Database Value Plugin says I can build my query depenend on the project (${jira.project.key}) or the user who is currently logged in (${jira.user}). I would need to make a query dependend on a custom field value which is set during the issue creation. Is there a set of variables I can use in my queries (and use something like ${jira.customfield_10001})? Or are the project and the user the only variables I can use?
I have a custom table in my database with all users and their managers. While creating an issue, I'm filling a custom field (user picker) with a specific user (independent from assignee or reporter). Now, I want to query the database for this user's manager (i.e. SELECT manager FROM mycustomtable WHERE user = ${jira.customfield_10001}) and fill another custom field with this manager's username.
Can I actually achieve this with the Database Value Plugin?
Thanks for your help in advance.
Cheers, Tom