I have a section that should fill the screen from left to right, but the text inside only stretches to the halfway point, as if it is a 2-column section. How can I fix this? I've tried making the section different configurations of columns, publishing, and then going back to the full-page layout, but that didn't solve the problem.
The problem starts when I add a second HTML macro to the section. The first HTML macro does not affect the text above it within the section, but the second HTML macro causes everything in the section to shrink back to the left side of the section as if there are 2 columns.
Here is the code in the second HTML macro:
2a. <a href="https://confluence.nexteraenergy.com/display/NEERDEV/Create+a+Need+%28Proposal%29+-+New+Customer+Opportunity" target="_blank">If a need does not exist, <b>create a need</b> using appropriate naming conventions.</a><FONT COLOR="ff0000">NOTE: seems like this is incorrect if they're supposed to create the need in SalesForce</b><p>
2b. <a href="https://confluence.nexteraenergy.com/display/NEERDEV/Enter+New+or+Update+Existing+Customer+Information" target="_blank">If a need does exist, <b>update the existing need</b> if appropriate.</a></p>
Thanks for your help.