Hi, I've been looking at the Database option in Confluence, but can see it's in closed beta. Is there a way to be able to test this on my system? I think I have a good use for it, but not able to see it currently.
Hello @Heather Millar ,
Have you signed up to the waiting list? Users who did sign up, get access to this feature earlier than others.
You can sign up here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/databases
BR,
Nikola
If you don't have the option to just add it to your Confluence anymore, then best option is to contact the Atlassian support and ask nicely
Atlassian Support
Thanks Rebekka, I have tried that, unfortunately the form won't accept out site URL, so I get no further!
You mean the Support form?
Were you logged in with your Atlassian Account? It shouldn't be free form but rather give you all sites that you have access to.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.