Hi,
We are planning to upgrade our current JIRA 8.20.12 server type to latest version 9.11.2. Given that support for Server products is scheduled to end on Feb. 15, 2024, we are currently in a position where a decision needs to be made regarding whether to stay on the current version or proceed with an upgrade to the new version.
We are currently planning to migrate from the server to the cloud within the next 3 to 4 months. Given this impending transition, we are uncertain whether upgrading to the Long-Term Support (LTS) version at this point is the correct decision. Your guidance on how best to proceed in this situation would be greatly appreciated