I work in an environment where new customers each require a new instance of Jira datacenter in their independent networks. in no way do these instances interact. I CAN transfer files between these networks manually though.
Up to this point, I've been manually installing, configuring and setting up initial projects in each new Jira datacenter instance.
I'd like to take as much of the gruntwork out of it as possible. So far, I've saved time by exporting some workflows and using those as imports for each new instance, and that saves me some time.
What do you recommend for my situation, if each new customer requires (roughly, see below) the same baseline configuration?
PS: I recognize I'll still be configuring the user LDAP server (again network specific) and applying usergroup permissions manually on an instance-by instance basis. but if that's all I have to do, then that would still save a LOT of time vs what I'm currently doing.