Hello!
Is there any way to review attachments in Confluence? For example in Crucible or something else. I use Confluence 5.4.4 version. As I saw for previous versions of Confluence plugin for Crucible was available. But now it is unavailable.
Thanks,
Andrey.
Hello Andrey, there is an improvement request for a sort of revert to previous stage feature, documented here. Alternatebily there is a plugin for page versions, which can do that for the entire page content, here.
In case none of the above suffice, you can either describe the purpose of the feature usage here, as means to get more help on the matter, or create a feature request in jira.atlassian.comsuggesting the implementation in upcoming Confluence versions.
Hi Guilherme,
Thanks for reply. Features that you listed not what I was looking for. I'll think about the feature request creation.
/Andrey.
Hello Andrey,
If you can list here the opened feature would be great such as other users can view and vote as well.
If you'd like us to create it for you, just write here the description you'd like to put in the feature with you own words and we can create for you.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Hello Rodrigo,
As I see it is possible to set communication between Crucible and Confluence. It will be great if we can review Confluence attachments in Crucible (attachments can be different types - *.doc, *.xls, *.txt and so on).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.