I am trying to mention when I set an automation rule.
condition : scheduled
action : create issue
I set " @user's id (i.e ioan.mihali@wowzaaa.io ), but it is printed as just text like @aaa. It is not mentioned.
How can I do that?
Hi, @jun lee
If you're using Cloud, use construction like [~accountid:{{reporter.accountId}}]
If you're using Server/DC - use [~{{reporter.username}}]
You can check, how it works, if you'll mention user in comment, then press "Edit", and change WYSIWIG view to raw text
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19WEuYuJ53MeQO3Cr_ayvWjkgnqfJfJz2/view?usp=sharing
I am trying to set an automation rule and I need to know mention user, not reporter, assignee, and other user fields. I am using Server/DC.
It's doesn't matter, whom you want to mention. The scheme is the same.
Use [~username] construction. If we are talking about your screenshot, it will look like [~aaa], [~bbb], [~ccc]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.