I want to establish a new Form in Jira Work Management, but I am missing a field that is important. How can I add a new field to the "Drag fields to build the form" selection?
I have created a new custom field.
Hi Britt - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need to add a context for the Custom field to include the Jira Work Management project. This should make the field show up to be able to drag it to the form.
Thanks for the quick reply, I'll test :-)
I have added a context for the Custom fiel, still not showing
Did you do all of that in the same browser tab? If not, you might need to refresh your forms page for it to show up. If you refresh and still not there, can you share a screenshot of your Context for the custom field?
Also, I should have asked before - is this a Company-managed project or Team-managed?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.