Hi,
I'm trying to do a line or bar chart, but I want to see actual values on line or bar.
Example below:
image2016-1-12 13:27:38.png
Is this possible with Confluence Chart Macro ?
Confluence version 5.1.5
According to the docs, it is not available now. But you can try to add a feature request in Atlassian issue tracker.
Hi Paweł,
Actual values - what do you mean? Where do you get data from?
Hi
I have data from a table imported from excel with excel macro.
The chart looks ok but actual values from table are agregated on vertical axis and I cant actually see the value of a single dot on line or on a single bar on bar chart.
Im expecting the result like on a right side of a image I included.
As I know, there is no way to achieve this via Confluence Chart Macro, because these charts are static images.
But there is Table Filter and Charts add-on that can solve you problem. Go to this demo page and hover over charts to see actual values.
Hope it will help you.
Thanks for a quick answer,
I have a problem, because I don't have admin permission and I can't use any plugin that is not a standard confluence plugin.
But, I don't expect any dynamic chart - static image is OK. For example while bar is rendered, chart macro knows what is actual value represented by single bar. From vertical axis i know that this single bar represent more less of some value - for example the bar is near 80 value line, but it could be 79,80 or 81.
I woult like to achieve the result like below - bar and actual static value represented by it.It doesnt matter whether the data comes from a excel file (attached to the page) or static table. Bar represent actual value at the time and i would like to show it.
Example:image2016-1-12 14:16:19.png
Is it possible to do it with standard confluence chart macro or other standard macro ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.