Does the audit log capture deleting a roadmap/plan?
Hi Steven, I found this document from Atlassian regarding audit-activities-in-jira-applications. . There's a reference to "your plan changes" but nothing specific to Roadmaps.
Hope that helps.
Hi @Steven Janvrin ~ I don't believe so but you may be able to change logging levels. Maybe reach out to Support for guidance? I have not been able to find this information in previous searches for on-prem instances though it appears to be available for Cloud.
@Steven Janvrin -
It is my understanding that when a AR plan is deleted, there is no logging captured in the audit log.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks Joseph - this does seem to be the case.
Thanks Laurie - appreciate the feedback.
Thanks Dan - appreciate the guidance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.