2023 – what a year! 😅 Before we continue on full steam ahead with 2024, we wanted to take a look back at what we all accomplished together last year and celebrate!
Let’s get into some numbers…
30,987: People joined our online community groups. Is there a new one you’d like to join?
267: Likes were received by our most popular article of the year.
71: Was the percentage of questions that had an accepted answer within 48 hours. Wow!
10,763,227: Represents how many Kudos points were earned. Keep sharing the love! ❤️
843: Atlassian Community Events were hosted globally. Here’s what’s coming up!
37,927: Attendees showed up for Atlassian Community Events world wide.
343: Is the current number of local chapters for Atlassian Community Events around the globe.
553,778: Training sessions were explored last year.
4,087: Atlassian certifications were awarded. Will you tackle any this year?
3: New Atlassian certifications became available in 2023. Check 'em out! ➡️ Jira Software Board Configuration, Jira Software Essentials, Atlassian Cloud Organization Administration.
17,348: Was the number of sessions initiated for our most popular course – Jira Software Fundamentals.
444: People learned live with Atlassian University at Team ‘23 in Las Vegas. Who’s ready for Team '24?
Thanks for being a part of this community! We loved hearing about your favorite moments of 2023 and are looking forward to seeing what 2024 will bring.
And speaking of… what’s your 2024 Atlassian Community agenda shaping up to look like? Do you have plans to join and engage in a new community group? Answer more community questions? Are you hoping to attend more ACEs in your area? We’d love to hear what you’ll be up to!
Woohoo! 🥳
These numbers are RIDICULOUS. I was blown away by the sheer size of some of them.
I have a few Atlassian Community goals for 2024:
Right?! 🤯
Great goals, @Andy Gladstone! I'll be cheering for you though I know you'll reach all of these with no problem!
Many thanks!
Loved learning about my metrics for viewed posts!
I'm looking forward to taking some more classes. Got the updated stats email today. Looking forward to some live events.
these metrics makes you want to participate more , looking forward for next years.
Wow
LOVE all these metrics, cannot wait to see what 2024 brings!
Hy
I joined this great group last year, what courses should I take to benefit me as a Nigeria,
Super génial
Want apply change course atlassian university international to Asia Malaysia Sabah can or not...
Amazing very inspirations which make me feel to be part of this community
Great recap of last year!
Hi @Kristen Roth do you have some numbers about 2024?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.