I need to have a query where I can see all the tickets created within a week from Thursday to Thursday
Hello @Meenakshi Pandeya
Are you using Jira Cloud or Jira Server/Data Center?
One method that works in both is to create a saved filter that selects all issues created in the past 7 days:
created >= -7d and created is < startOfDay()
Save that filter. Then set up a Subscription to that filter to email you the results each week on Thursday.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-filters/#Subscribe-to-a-filter
The filter itself is not specifically getting the issue created between one Thursday and the next, but because you get the results mailed to you on Thursday, and it is selecting the issues created in the past 7 days, you are effectively getting the list of issues created between the current Thursday and the past Thursday.
Hi, @Meenakshi Pandeya
You can use in query parameter startOfWeek.
Try this query:
created <= startOfWeek(5d) AND created >= startOfWeek(-3d)
Hi @Meenakshi Pandeya here's a reference for your review.
I am still not seeing just for one week.
I am trying to use in a gadget for the Dashboard so that it keeps updating itself.
It's strange, because my query looks for issues, created in specific interval, always linked to current week. It searches for issues between previous and current Thursdays.
What's wrong with results, that you receive?
I am seeing all stories created so far.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.