Hello Atlassian Community,
I am currently working on streamlining our employee onboarding process using the Proforma app in Jira, and I could use some guidance.
Objective:
I need to send a form to the manager to gather essential information about the needs of a new employee during the onboarding process.
Specifics:
The form should include questions tailored to the manager's input regarding the requirements for their new team member.
1 - How can I Send the form for the "manager"?
- Yes sending the email? there is a URL to share?
2 - I'm using a Service management project for this, Managers will not have a "Service Agent" license. Will the form be available to the manager? or does the manager need an "Agent" license too?
If anyone has experience with these configurations or can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate your insights.
Note 1: Jira Datacenter Version.
Note 2: Proforma is only a suggestion I found, do you have another way?
Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Best regards,
Humberto