Dear JIRA Community
We have 5 teams in our Project and would like to use a common csv template which can be used for JIRA import (Epics/Stories). Does a physical template exists which can be used? I only found in the community explanations on how it would work theoretically. Thx for the help!Currently running version Atlassian 5.9.4
Hello, this is not a Template but a more visual explication for import issue in CSV:http://blog.valiantys.com/en/jira-en/how-to-import-issues-into-jiraYou could for example, create a test project and import a simple CSV to test.Hope this help, regards
hi, thank you for the comment.I have already been at the mentioned link but as mentioned in the question for me it is to theoretically. I expect atlassian to provide a master template which can be used.I am currently facing problems to import story to epic hierarchy, assigned sprint (ABC 23 Sprint), assignees, multiple components...I guess it would be beneficial for the community to have a master template available.
Any one?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.