Hello.
When I try to follow the path:
https://my.jira/plugins/servlet/applications/versions-licenses
I am getting an error 504 Gateway Time-out
In atlassian-jira.log I couldn't find the error with this URL
Jira server on Linux+ haproxy
DB PostgreSQL
Hi @Artur Moura
As you suggested, I raised the ticket and finally got the solution by Annapoorni.
Switching UPM to offline mode
To disable the UPM connection to the Marketplace:
From the top navigation bar in your application, choose Cog -> Manage apps
Click the Settings link at the bottom of the page.
Uncheck the Connect to the Atlassian Marketplace checkbox. This option is enabled by default.
Click Apply.
The change will take effect immediately.
Hi HIMANSHU,
I believe you may want to try this How to manage Jira server license using database queries page to see if updating the license via database helps with your issue.
Hoping it helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Hi Himanshu,
Are you entering that path into the URL box in your browser directly? Or are you logging into your Jira as an admin and going via the admin cog -> manage apps?
Yes, I am logging into Jira as an admin and going via the admin cog button -> manage apps.
Except "applications/versions-licenses" tab everything working fine inside Application tab.
I already raise ticket regarding this issue but still I didn't get support from you people. It's 26 days license got expired. I don't think I will use Jira in future.
Hi @HIMANSHU KUMAR ,
Sorry to hear you are not having a good experience with Atlassian support team.
I can see you opened a case on November 29th. However, the case was closed due to a timeout.
Would you please try to update the license via the database and confirm if it solves the issue? From the previous case, it seems the issue was related to some timeout at the reverse proxy side.
@HIMANSHU KUMAR
Artur here again!
If you prefer, you can open a new ticket and mention my name, and I'll be more than happy to help you with this issue.
Thanks @HIMANSHU KUMAR
It works for me as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.