Hi all,
I'm currently having trouble when configuring an automation rule. Kindly see the below details:
Version: Jira Data and Center 5.11.2
In an issue type, I have a custom field named Incident Fixed (Date Time Picker Type). For this field, I want only users with project role Administrator can edit it, other users are not allowed to edit.
I researched and discovered an automation rule to revert to previous value which could be helpful, following the documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-prevent-or-revert-field-changes-using-automation-rules-in-jira-1188424037.html
Here's how I configure:



Here's my custom field:

I succeed in keeping the value inputted by role Administrators. However, for other project roles, value is not reverted. For example:
- Current value for Incident Fixed is 25/Dec/23 12:00AM.
- If I'm an Incident Manager project role, I edit the field to 26/Dec/23 12:00AM, then that is the latest value, while it should revert to 25/Dec/23 12:00AM.
I checked the audit log of automation rule and got below error.

I'm not sure what "error parsing time" is. Please assist to help me to solve this error.
Thanks all!