Hello,
I'm using the admin csv importer to bulk import issues from an external system.
In my CSV, i have two columns named :
- fixed_release which i map on fixVersion
- reportrelease which i map on affectedVersion
The two fields (fixVersion and affectedVersion) are in the target project's configuration, and are on the create, view and update screens of the targets project.
I launch the import as admin, and in the target project, admin has all the permissions.
When the import is done, i noticed that both field are well filled with the values i got in my csv, but for the affectedVersion, it is not linked to the version.
fixVersion is filled with the good value and well linked to the version but not affectedVersion.
When i go to the Version screen, i have some version created by the importer, but with no issues inside.
I checked the mapping configuration on the import screen and both field are correctly mapped.
Does anyone has and idea on how to fix this behavior ?



