Hi,
I want to share some requirements and suggests about confluence.
Due to the work requirement and enterprises' net-frame, I want to find a way to Synchronous one space in Confluence site-A to the Confluence site-B. And site-A is physical isolate with site-B. It's look like a very difficult mission because our site-B is not allowed working with any other network and also cloud, it's like a Isolated-Island.
Meanwhile, I have tried "Restore & backup" , but it maybe affects Confluence running so my colleague refuse cooperate with this work and turn down this way.
So, if there is a great import way, I am glad to export one page from site-A then import it to site-B, one by one. However, confluence only allow import word document. I mean, can you develops somethings like confluence document format, export file including all macros and content that page have, then I can import this confluence document directly without any modify.
And also, I want to know if there is a plugin could count how many pages a person has created in a certain period of time or how many pages a person has modified/deleted. That will also help our team a lot!! That's will help me a lot in my work!!