In every story being created in project CAS following sub tasks should get created automatically and these should be assigned to story owner by default. how can this be done in jira server?
Use Automation for Jira https://confluence.atlassian.com/automation/
You'll want to get off server asap though... it's end of life
Hi @shivani shirguppi ,
You can refer to the guide given here and try to create the automation in your Jira instance. Also you can make changes according to your requirement.
Regards,Mayuresh
Hi @shivani shirguppiAre you using Scriptrunner? Because using that also you can create subtask for your issues. You can refer following link for creation of subtasks using scriptrunner
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/features/listeners/built-in-listeners/create-a-sub-task
As I am using server version there is no automation option
@Mayuresh Kamble I am using server version. I cannot use automation option
@Kit Friend As I am using server version there is no automation option
You can Navigate to Find New Apps in the admin section if you have the Jira administrator Permission and add the "Automation for Jira" App to start using the automation.
Server is end of life @shivani shirguppi - you'll need to migrate off it asap.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.