Hi,
We use JIRA on demand and I have a problem with some fields and there position on a screen.
How can I place my custom field on specific position.
Regards
Cutomize the Screen scheme of the issueType and just put the custom field at the position you want in the screen scheme, you need to have JIRA admin rights to do so -
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Fields+and+Screens
please give me some hints
You can do some up/down positioning on the various "screens" in Jira. For example, when you pop up the Create or Edit screens, or a transition screen, you can put them in any order you like (although it is still a single column)
The view screen is a bit more complex though - it's divided into sections and they're pretty much fixed, so the only stuff you can move around is the order of all the custom fields that don't end up in other panels.
So, what do you actually want to move?
Yes, I have admin rights and I know the possibility to put a field higher or more down. Result is a lot of fields in one row. How can I open a second or third row and posit fields there?
Thanks for the answers
Um, that's not right, you should get one field per row. Single column, many rows.
Sorry, you are rigth. My mistake. What I want is the other way around. Not (nearly) all fields in one column.
Sorry Tarun,
I found no possibility to posit a field more right. Only up and down. For me it looks like Nic already said "Jira doesen't do multiple columns of fields". If you have a way to posit fieldy more rigth - I would be happy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.