Upgraded my Confluence, and JIRA Server successfully this morning - both areas indicated the latest version I could go to (server 10 user - personal use).
Started JSD - now "Jira Service Management", no warnings about version limits etc. I presumed I could simply go with the latest.
Install proceeded successfully until the very end and I am now faced with a stopped system.
"License Too Old For Build: We found a problem with your JIRA license
Your current Jira Service Management license doesn't allow you to upgrade to this version of JIRA (9.12.1). Jira Service Management expired on 15/Apr/23 3:00 PM, and you can currently only upgrade to versions released prior to this date. Alternatively you can renew your license at my.atlassian.com which will allow you to upgrade to this version of JIRA (9.12.1). You can enter your new license here.
See our documentation for more information on licensing errors."
I did check the upgrade path document, and I could not find any indication of this issue there.
My license is current and valid until 15 Feb 2024 - and I have no option to renew my license (as it has not expired!)
Please advise.
Francis