I will say one use case ..
Country = ABC
Country is the custom field
So i should be able to create a ticket when only country= ABC
How can I do this via validator
Hello, @Aswathi D
It's not possible via validators but with condition yes
You select the " value field " then next
Here, you can choose your custome field and say equal to the value of your choice, in this case " ABC"
Hi
I want to block the ticket creation if that filed doesn't hold the mentioned value
How can I do that
There is no condition on the Create transition.Hi @Aswathi D do you have any plugins available to you to allow for a scripted validator?
I think if you want to add this condition as weel, you need to use automation for jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.