Hi there,
We are four small companies partnering in the use of a software specific to our activities. For its development we use an IT service provider.
We therefore use Trello for pooling development requests, monitoring their developments, report bugs,...
But, until today, the use of Trello is really satisfying, and it's for one reason: the development cards are not sorted by priority.
It would be easy to 'manually' assign a priority to each development card if only one person decided. But we use Trello precisely for sharing and joint decision-making. That's why prioritizing the cards must be done by synthesizing the priorities given by each of the four partners.
So, I would like to set up a system allowing each of the four partners to assign to each card a rating, for example, of importance and urgency, and that a calculation make a synthesis of these ratings in order to automatically sort the cards by the priority resulting.
However, after various attempts using custom fields, automation, voting power-ups or calculated fields... I have never managed to set up a system that responds to this process entirely.
And yet I am sure that we are not the only ones to use Trello exactly for this type of use and that it must be precisely the collaborative tool adapted to do this type of thing... but for the moment I don't know how to go about it..
That's why, I welcome any help from the Trello community.
Thanking you in advance.
Cyrille
In charge of setting up and monitoring the collaborative tool ;-)