Version: Atlassian Confluence 8.5.4
When trying to edit pages or visit some sections like administer user etc, I see the JS Downloads are taking a long time (>1Min)
Eg:
https://some.redactedurl.com/s/0752bb4756f5e825b7fce12810a92ebb-CDN/-lvmwd9/9012/1ca6q62/d928bab4958c7d22cf9c135472bc8d57/_/download/contextbatch/js/editor,atl.general,macro-browser,main,page,zdu-banner-all,-_super/batch.js?build-number=9012&bvIsPrivacyModeEnabled=false&bvUserLoggedIn=true&cefp_collab_enabled=true&cefp_ed_perm=false&cefp_is_admin=true&gatekeeper-ui-v2=true&healthcheck-resources=true&hostenabled=true&locale=en-GB&tc-license-setup=true&user-logged-in=true
https://some.redactedurl.com/s/d61472abdcf453b8bccb79e922b24ce9-CDN/-lvmwd9/9012/1ca6q62/3c95685adeda6d04b7c5e5c5e2b59419/_/download/contextbatch/js/atl.confluence.plugins.pagetree-desktop,main,viewcontent,atl.general,page,atl.comments,zdu-banner-all,-_super/batch.js?build-number=9012&<more-url-params>
Update 1 :
Question : Is there a way to optimise the JS downloads for the first time downloads - by using techniques like Minification or can we involve any caching?
I understand, once the file is downloaded, futher calls to the files are 'read from disk cache' and load up in millis. Trying to figure fix for first time js loads as there are JS file with 5 - 10 MB and taking up more than a minute to load.Update 2: We have enabled - Compress HTTP Calls feature in Confluence, which is helping us reduce the download time by sometime. I am still looking out for a way to further reduce the time of JS & CSS download by means of minifying / caching (browser/server) or any other ways. Please help.
Hi @Krishna Manthina what is your actual question please?
updated the question. thanks for asking.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.