Already using jira server 7.9.2,if I upgrade to jira server 9.4.0 and later I install the jira datacenter 9.4.0 I will purchase the licence and paste it in jira server 9.4.0.it will works or not.
Hello @Tharunkumar B
I recommend you to create a data center trial license first to renew the server license.
Here's how to generate/extend trial keys online for Atlassian Products:
Once all the setup is done you can purchase.
Kindly accept the ans if this helps.
Asha
Yes it will work. You don't have a lot of time as server is so very close to EOL
Planning to to set up a replica environment to use for testing.But I have doubt, where to create test environment.Why asking means Current jira server(7.9.2)is in aws cloud but we are planning jira datacenter must in Azure cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.