I've tried to set up the resurface date automation shown by the Atlassian team and continually get an error. I follow the following steps exactly as they say. I saw one comment on their page from a user having a similar issue. Any idea what I'm missing here?
"Automation 1 - Set resurface date.
When an issue is set to one of your deferment statuses, populate the field you created with {{now.plusDays(<days>).jiraDate}}
now gets today's date
.plusDays(90) adds 90 days to today's date (for a 1 quarter deferment).
.jiraDate converts that new date into a simple date format of yyyy-mm-dd which is easy to compare as a string.
So if today is the 28th of August, 2023; {{now.plusDays(2).jiraDate}} would inject “2023-08-30” into the field.
This would be the day we want the issue to be resurfaced for review."
The error I get:
Unknown fields set during edit, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -
Next Review Date (customfield_10173)
No fields or field values to edit for issues (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project):