I subscribed to Google Calendar and it was working until we my team discovered that the 2024 calendar events are missing. When I tried to update the calendar iCal URL, I received an error:
Error(s) occurred.
Is anyone having the same issue? Do you have any suggestion how I can resolve the issue?
Thank you
@Hari Sharma (KQRF64) welcome to the Atlassian community!
Did you get any further details on the error in the application logs (confluence-home-directory/logs/atlassian-confluence.log)? what is the URL you are using (you can sensitize the full path, only the base URL should be sufficient)? can you share a screenshot from the error?
Sayed, I would have to speak with the admin team for application log. We are not using the cloud version. I have shared screenshot above.
The issue is now resolved. The screen had option to specify Username and Password.
After I removed the Username and Password that was populated, the issue is fixed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.