Hi All,
I want to get all team members details based on their teams and I want to get their escalation policy.
I want to get those details as a file format.Is there any option to get those details.
Hey @KRISHNA CHAITANYA REMALLI You should be able to retrieve all the details of team members based on their teams and their escalation policy through Opsgenie's API.
1. Use the "List teams" API to get all teams: `GET https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/teams`
2. For each team, get members using the "Get team" API: `GET https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/teams/{teamId}`
3. Get escalation info for each member using the "Get Escalation" API: `GET https://api.opsgenie.com/v2/escalations/{escalationId}`
These responses are in JSON format. Also, this is done entirely from your side using our API page:https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/api-overviewBest,Rafa
We can I find that in Opsgenie. Can you please navigate on this
Hello @KRISHNA CHAITANYA REMALLI Since the usage of APIs are on your side, the links above will direct you to it.But if you have any questions on the API links above, please let me know.Best,Rafa
If I open that API links I am getting
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.