Hello,
I'm currently working on using Confluence pages for CAB agendas. The page will contain multiple tables where the change data is presented.
After the CAB meeting, the confluence page is copied via "view source" and pasted to MS outlook email to CAB attendee's, and the Confluence page is then exported to PDF for the auditing group (they require PDF).
I'm running into an issue where the confluence table "fixed width" option is not working as expected. Let's say I have a table column called "Scheduled Start Time" and the data should look like this:
2023-12-17
23:00:00
It would look fine on the Confluence page and the "view source" copy to email, but when I export to PDF it would look like this:
2023-12-17 23:
00:00
The auditors do not like this and want it fixed. If I play around with the column header/label I could fix the formatting for PDF export, but then the "view source" copy would be off.
Is there some way to better control the table column width/format for PDF export? Please note that I'm running server version of Confluence and not Cloud version.