I work with Confluence DC/Server, not Cloud.I would like to know how to center my results?
Hi @Josée Dufresne nice to meet you here!
Please try below example:
Here's an example using the Wiki Markup (or you can use the visual editor):
{section} {column:width=50%} {your-macro-name:parameter1=value1|parameter2=value2|...} {column} {section}
If you prefer using the visual page editor:
I hope this help you.
Thank you,
Felix.
I Felix,
Thank's, but it doesn't work....
I apologize for any confusion. If the above instructions are not producing the desired centering effect, let me try providing alternative methods or clarify the existing one. Here is another approach using the Confluence Data Center/Server editor, which is more tailored to your environment:
Please note that the "width" parameter for the column might not be available in all versions of Confluence. If that's the case or these steps don't work as expected, the alternative is to use a "Div" macro provided by an add-on like Adaptavist Content Formatting Macros, or custom CSS styling if your Confluence instance allows it and you're familiar with CSS.Using Div Macro (from the Content Formatting for Confluence add-on)Make sure you have Content Formatting Macros (or a similar add-on that provides layout macros) installed.
And then @Josée Dufresne I would like to know one thing.I would like to know you are a developer , team or company because I am a full stack developer and worked US company remotely. My contract was expired around 3 months ago so I am finding new job opportunity.
Malheureusement Félix, je ne suis qu’un simple utilisateur, essayant de me débrouiller du mieux que je peux. Êtes-vous au Québec, Canada ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.