Hello,
I need your help.
Our support team wants to share valuable customer feedback with the product team (of course they do! ;-)) and I am looking for the best set up in JPD to collect the feedback.
We want to use the Chrome browser plugin to make it as easy as possible for the support team.
Now, I don't want to ask my support colleagues to sift through our growing list of ideas (50+) to choose one or more ideas to link the customer message to.
My idea now is to create a dedicated project in JPD, called 'Valuable Feedback' with 5 'ideas' (Feature requests, Usability issues, Content feedback, Performance concerns and General feedback).
The product people can then synthesise the insights and copy links to these insights to specific ideas in our 'main' Discovery project.
This feels not really like the best way so I'm curious to hear your solutions how you go about this. 🙏