Hi Team,
I want to update the previous status page incident body record but how to get incident_update_id. I'm aware about incident_id but not incident_update_id.
Please guide me.https://api.statuspage.io/v1/pages/{page_id}/incidents/{incident_id}/incident_updates/{incident_update_id}
Hello @Kunwar Vaibhav Singh
Thank you for contacting the Atlassian Community. This is Mubeen from Statuspage support team.
To use the option to update a previous incident update you need incident_update_id to get it you will need to use the 'Get an Incident' endpoint from the Statuspage API.
- The initial requirement is you will make a GET request to the '/pages/{page_id}/incidents/{incident_id}' endpoint.
- This will return a JSON object with details of the incident, including an "incident_updates" array section. Each item in the incident_updates array represents a previous update to the incident and includes an "id" field. This "id" is the "incident_update_id" you are looking for.
- Once you have the "incident_update_id", you can use it in the 'PATCH /pages/{page_id}/incidents/{incident_id}/incident_updates/{incident_update_id}' endpoint to update the specific incident update.I hope the details provided are helpful
Regards
Mubeen Mohammed
Cloud Support Engineer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.